Monday, March 19, 2012

Lessons Learned from Samantha Jones


Although I'm mostly a Carrie with Charlotte tendencies-- I blame it on being southern--I have to say that Ms. Samantha Jones is full of juicy lessons. I mean you don't get to be as fabulous as she is without taking home a few frogs, racking up a ton of life experience and knowing the number for a killer plastic surgeon.


  1. Who you are in bed is who you are in life. 
  2. Men may come and go but your girls are forever. 
  3. You can be 35 for as long as people will believe it. 
  4. "A guy can just as easily dump you if you f**k him on the first date as he can if you wait until the tenth."
  5. Enjoy your life, love who you are and NEVER apologize for it. "I will wear whatever and blow whomever I want as long as I can breathe and kneel."

No comments:

Post a Comment